Update 3.5 on PC only, which allows you to request for help while in a downed state, but otherwise mostly contains bug fixes. That being said, one Reddit user's game broke after the update. Because of this, he was able to confirm the Yetis' existence as well as Solo and Community Challenges to hunt them down.
The hunt originated after Ubisoft uploaded the Yeti Hunter cosmetic set, but gave no other clues. Since then, players have been trying to track and hunt down the potential Yetis, only finding several bodies in the mountains mauled by what had to be a large animal. However, the Wildlands Yeti hunters have yet to spot a living, breathing Yeti in the game... yet.
After one Reddit user updated to Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 3.5, his game was hit by a bug which confirmed the Yetis' existence. According to the image, you can hunt down Yetis during Season One's Week Six Big Game Challenge.
The image is quite messy, but posts several Solo and Community Challenges to hunt the Yetis down.
- Hints Found: Find all hints of the Yetis' location (there are five of them).
- Yeti Summoned: Summon the Yeti.
- Photo Taken: Kill the Yeti and photograph its body.
- Yetis Killed: Kill the Yetis with a shotgun (eight required shotgun kills).
- Yetis Killed: Run over the Yeti (three required vehicle kills).
- There is a third Yeti mission at least, but the rewards cover it.
- El Yeti Facial Paint
- Yeti Patch
- White Paint (possibly the weapon skin, though its not so white).
Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 3.5 Patch Notes
- Players can request for help now while in down state.
- Fixed the fast travel icon not being displayed on the tacmap when using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would flicker when exiting the vehicle while using the Tobii Eye tracking device.
- Fixed an issue where the game language was not automatically set if the Arabic language was set as the title's language, from the Steam client.
- Fixed an issue where the game would show an incorrect display resolution in the Video menu if ALT+TAB was used during the confirmation pop-up message.
- Fixed an issue where the gray screen when the character is downed was displayed in NVIDIA Ansel.
- Fixed an issue where the 360 screenshot in Ansel had visual corruption if Ansel was used while the Night Vision was activated.
- Fixed an issue where the Weapon Fanatic achievement was not awarded if the weapon pack item was bought from the in game store.
- Fixed and issue where the screen would flicker when using nitro boost while being detected.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 3.5 is now live on PC and the Yeti Hunt should be available during the Week 6 of the Season Challenges.