When creating a party in Battlefield 1 you may notice something new: if someone owns a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass the party will become "Premium Enabled". This will allow anyone in that party to play on all maps, regardless if they own the content or not. The access is available as long as the party is "Premium Enabled".
If you own the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass you can bring friends into the DLC even if they don't own it. That being said, there are a few restrictions:
- Only DLC owners or Premium Pass owners will earn experience from They Shall Not Pass maps.
- Only owners of a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass or the specific expansion pack will be able to spawn in with weapons and vehicles unique for the expansion.
- Only owners of a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass or the specific expansion pack will track progress towards the unique medals and Codices for the expansion.
Daily Scrap Reward
In addition to Premium Friends, you'll still be able to earn up to 100 Scrap each day through the Daily Scrap Reward system. You can earn Scrap for playing a match, winning a match, and being a highlighted player of a match.
Here are the specifics:
- 50 Scraps for completing a round. These will be added at the End of Round screen after the first completed round of the day.
- 25 Scraps for winning a round. These will be added at the End of Round screen for the first won round of the day.
- 25 Scraps for being one of the highlights. You will only get Scraps the first time you appear in highlights of the day.
Important note: There is a maximum of 100 Scrap per day.
Both of these new features will persist in Battlefield 1 even now that Battlefest has concluded.