• The damage bonus that tanks and healers get per Artifact point spent has been increased to 0.65% for all tanks and Discipline Priests (was 0.5%), and the bonus has been increased to 1.3% for all other healers (was 1%).
• Feral Druids now deal 4% more damage with Rake, Shred, Swipe, Thrash, Brutal Slash, Moonfire, Ferocious BIte, Ashamane's Frenzy, and Rip.
• Windwalker Monks now deal 8% more damage with Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick.
• Ulthalesh now has a greatly increased chance to generate the first three Tormented Souls at the beginning of a raid encounter.
We’ve also got a number of additional PvP adjustments coming with this patch:
• The duration of Nemesis is reduced to 15 seconds in PvP.
• The damage of Chaos Strike and Annihilation is reduced by 15% in PvP.
• Vengeance no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.
• Enemy players can now see the radius of Starfall while active.
• Moonfire, Sunfire, and Starfall now deal 50% less periodic damage to player targets.
• Solar Wrath now deals 40% more damage to player targets.
• Shooting Stars grants 2 Astral Power on player targets (was 4 Astral Power)
• Dying Stars restores 3 Astral Power (was 8 Astral Power)
• Intellect increased by 15%.
• Bloodletter's Frailty increases the damage you deal to the target by 15% in PvP.
• Wild Growth cast by Overgrowth now only applies to the initial target.
• Diamond Ice no longer prevents the use of Ice Block and Divine Shield.
• Intellect reduced by 5%.
• Concentrated Coolness now increases the damage of Frozen Orb by 225% (was 250%).
• Brewmaster no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.
• Windwalkers’ Fortifying Elixir renamed and is now Fortifying Brew.
• Mana cost of the Ancient Mistweaver Arts version of Soothing Mist reduced by 25%.
• Mana Regeneration increased by 5%.
• Lawbringer no longer damages targets that are under the effects of crowd-control abilities that break on damage.
• Intellect increased by 5%
• Edge of Insanity now provides a 20% damage increase while you're at 100 Insanity and not in Voidform.
• The Legacy of the Void talent now allows you cast Void Eruption while at 65 Insanity.
• Psyfiend can no longer be targetted using target macros.
• Mass Spell Reflection now provides 30% magical damage reduction while active.
• PvP Template Intellect increased by 5%.
• The damage of Doom is reduced by 15% in PvP.
• Fel Fissure's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds (was 15 seconds).
You’ll see these reflected in the final, official patch notes, which should be posted on Monday.
We're also making a change to how your damage and health increase as you spend points in your Artifact: The damage bonus per point noted above will stop at the 52nd point acquired, and the health bonus will decrease starting with the 53rd point acquired.