This has left some players scratching their heads as to why Hyper Training is even there at all. Fear not, we're here to help.
Here's How To Level Up Your Pokémon to Level 100 FAST in Pokémon Sun and Moon:
This method — which originally comes from reddit user kikoafu — will allow you to train one Pokemon to level 100 per day and takes around 2 hours. This Pokemon Sun & Moon technique is especially useful to get your Legendary Pokémon to level 100 quickly so that you can then Hyper Train them to be competitive.
For regular Pokémon, breeding is more efficient, although you can also use this method to fast level a shiny Pokémon with a bad stat roll.
For Super Fast Level 100 Pokémon, you'll need the following additional ingredients for each Pokémon you want to level:
- 1 trip through the elite four (about 30 mins)
- 800 FC (Festival Coins)
- 2 rare candies
Note: If you're out of rare candies grind Battle Points at the Battle Tree. Each Rare Candy costs 48BP
1. The Set Up
Setting up this method properly requires the following:
- Complete the main story (so you must be in the post-game)
- 4500FC (to pay for 2 rare kitchen lv. 5), although there's a slim chance you could get them for free.
- Have a festival plaza level 30+, because this will unlock the secret services in the rare kitchens that are used for this method.
- About 2 hours of your precious time
To access those kitchens you'll need to grind 3000FC and then ask 2 visitors to introduce you to their facilities, which in this case is the rare kitchen lv5. This should cost 1500FC and then 3000FC for the second one (4500FC total). If you're lucky, you could also get a friend to give you a code to share facilities.
Once you've got access to those rare kitchens, you're good to go!
2. The Method
- First, level your Legendary or Shiny to level 66 via the Elite Four (a lead legendary level 60 with a lucky egg and 2 affection will get to lv. 66 after 1 round of Elites).
- DO NOT go past level 66 and DO NOT start power leveling before level 66 or you'll ended up needing way more Rare Candies
- Go with your lv. 66 Pokémon to the first rare kitchen and order a Rare Dinner - this will power level it to lv. 73
- Go to the second Rare Kitchen and order another Rare Dinner - it should now be lv. 80
- Then order a Rare Buffet - this will pump you to level 89
- Go to the other Rare Kitchen and order the remaining Rare Buffet - this will pump you to lv 98
- Use 2 Rare Candies - Congratulations, you've power-leveled to 100!