If you are asking on who are the champions that would be awesome in jungle for solo queue, then you have come to the right place. Below is a video (credit to FoxDrop) which showcases seven of the best jungler in League of Legends right after patch 6.14 hits.
For those of you who wants to see the full details of 6.14 patch, check out the brief rundown below:
Arcane Mastery (Passive):
- Ryze's spells deal extra damage based on his Bonus Mana, and his maximum mana is increased by 5% per 100 Ability Power.
- 40 Mana, 6 sec Cooldown
- Passive: Rune Prison and Spell Flux reset Overload's Cooldown and charge a Rune for 4 seconds, up to 2 Runes.
- Active: Unleash a runic blast, dealing 60/85/110/135/160/185 (+45% AP) (+3% bonus mana) magic damage to the first enemy struck. Any active Runes are discharged.
- If 2 Runes are discharged, they Overload, shielding Ryze from [60-200] (+60% AP) (+3% bonus mana) damage and increasing his Movement Speed by 25/30/35/40/45/50% for 2 seconds.
- Shield base value - [60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130/140/150/160/170/175/180/185/190/195/200]
Rune Prison (W):
- 50/60/70/80/90 Mana, 13/12/11/10/9 sec Cooldown
- Instantly root an enemy for 1 second and deal 80/100/120/140/160 (+20% AP) (+1% bonus mana) magic damage.
Spell Flux (E):
- 40/55/70/85/100 Mana, 2.25 sec Cooldown
- Apply Flux to an enemy, dealing 50/75/100/125/150 (+30% AP) (+2% bonus mana) magic damage. Spells consume Flux for bonus effects:
- Overload: Deals 40/55/70/85/100% more damage and spreads to nearby enemies with Flux.
- Rune Prison: Root duration is doubled to 2 seconds.
- Spell Flux: Spreads Spell Flux to nearby enemies.
- Spells that kill enemies affected by Flux spread Spell Flux to nearby enemies.
Realm Warp (R):
- 100 Mana, 120 sec Cooldown
- Ryze opens a portal to a location up to 1500/3000 range away. After 2 seconds, all allies near the portal are teleported to that location.
- If Ryze becomes unable to cast or move, Realm Warp is cancelled.
Patch 6.14 Twisted Treeline Changes
Twisted Treeline is getting a bit of a rework in 6.14. All of the changes you see below are only being applied to that map, not globally.
- B.F Sword, Duskblade of Darktharr, Essence Reaver, Infinity Edge, Mercurial Scimitar, The Bloodthirster, Thornmail, Warmog's Armor
- Sanguine Blade, Overlord's Bloodmail, Dervish Blade, Wicked Hatchet
- Item Lord Van Damm's Pillager reworked:
- Several changes, new build & new stats.
- Total Cost: 2600
- Recipe: Caulfield's Warhammer + Chain Vest + 700g
- 45 AD
- 50 Armor
- 10% CDR
- Unique Aura: Redues armor of the nearby enemy champions by 10-25.
- Armor increased to 100 from 50.
- Magic resist increased to 100 from 50.
- XP radius removed
- Only the killer can receive XP
- Base XP decreased to 120 from 150
- Base gold increased to 81 from 69
- Base HP increased to 1340 from 1240
- Base gold decreased to 14 from 21
- Base XP reduced to 90 from 142
- Base gold increased to 68 from 51
- Base HP increased to 1220 from 1120
- Base gold decreased to 16 from 17
- Base XP decreased to 90 from 140
- Base gold increased to 70 from 45
- Base HP increased to 1150 from 1050