Here's the list of melee enhancing perks and exotics for this week's CoE (Challenge of Elders) in Destiny: The Taken King.
- Monte Carlo Method - Dealing damage with this weapon reduces your melee cooldown and grants a chance to fully charge your melee ability with each kill.
Sealed Ahamkara Grasps (hunter):
- Nightmare Fuel - Gain an additional melee charge. Melee damage has a chance to automatically reload your Primary Weapon.
Claws of Ahamkhara (warlock):
- The Whispers - Gain an additional charge for all Warlock-charged melees.
An Insurmountable Skullfort (titan):
- Improved Transfusion - Kills with Storm Fist immediately trigger health regeneration. Respawn with full melee energy. Gain a second melee charge.
Peregrine Greaves (titan):
- Peregrine Strike - Shoulder Charge deals bonus damage when activated in the air.
- Knife Juggler - Precision kills with Throwing Knife immediately resets its cooldown.
- Scavenger - Picking up ammo reduces the cooldown of your grenade and Throwing Knife.
- Gambler's Dagger - Gain an additional Throwing Knife.
- Fast Twitch - Reduces the cooldown of Blink Strike.
- Rising Storm - Hits with Thunderstrike charge your Super Ability and Melee energy.
- Perpetual Charge - Getting a grenade kill recharges your melee. Getting a melee kill recharges your grenade.
- Feedback - Incoming melee attacks fully recharge and intensify your Thunderstrike.
- Overload - Hits with Storm Fist have a chance to immediately reset its cooldown.
- Stoke the Forge - Reduces Sunstrike cooldown by 60%. Getting a killing blow with Sunstrike instantly recharges it.
- Simmering Flames - When Super energy is full, grenade and melee abilities recharge twice as fast.
For more Destiny news and tips, come and join our facebook gaming community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.