In this guide you will know how to get free stuff using codes in Planetside 2.
How to access codes
Now, without useless intros or ♥♥♥♥ like that...
1. Pause the game.
2. On the bottom bar with loadout, map etc., click the icon with your faction's logo (Depot)
3. Click "Redeem a Code" on the left
4. Type a code below, then click "Redeem Now"
SOME people have been reporting me that codes didnt work, while others have been saying they work fine. Basically,
1. Are you sure you have entered those codes properly? Are there no typos? Did you try just CRTL+C CRTL+V-ing them into the bar?
2. Did you try ALL SHIFT CAPS?
3. Try waiting some time (30 mins, 2 hours, 1 day), then type it again. SOE has added a suppa sikred serverside timer that starts after someone written the code.
4. Did you check the notifications icon (the one with 2 guys, just between vehicles and cert icons)?
This unlocks account-wide (IE., all characters you have or create get access to it). It's an armor decal for your character's shoulders.
Also unlocks account-wide, same decal as above, but for vehicles.
This unlocks account-wide (IE., all characters you have or create get access to it). It's an Everquest decal, only for vehicles.
This code unlocks on ONE CHARACTER, ONLY (so use it on your main character, if you do have more than one). It's actually a number of items you get with this code: A vehicle decal (top right), an armor decal (top left), and a 50% XP boost as well as 50% resource boost, one hour duration each (bottom).
For more Planetside 2 tips and news, come and join our facebook gaming community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.