The Xenoblade Chronicles X release date is December 4, 2015 exclusively for Wii U. That date is worldwide, including America & Europe, however the game is scheduled to hit Australia one day later, on 5 December 2015.
Check out some new details on Xenoblade Chronicles X in this video at 15:45 minutes in.
Xenoblade Chronicles X mixes the best elements Western RPGs, with their open-world exploration and deep immersion. With the stylish visuals and action-packed combat of Japanese RPGs; and supercharges the whole package!
The game is being developed by Monolith Soft, which is now owned by Nintendo.
Monolith are the developers behind hit RPGs like Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean for GameCube and the XenoSaga series for PS2, as well as the original Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii (recently re-released for “New 3DS” as “Xenoblade Chronicles 3D“).
If you are going to be purchasing a physical copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X (which you definitely will want to do, so you can get your hands on the Xenoblade Chronicles X: Collector’s Edition!); then you will need to be mindful of four DLC Packs that should be downloaded to smooth the game out.
These “High-Speed Data Packs” are not required, but will help streamline the game, fix glitches & load times and things of that nature. They are hefty downloads though, so be warned.
You can pre-load these ahead of the game’s release, they are: The Basic Pack (2.0GB), the Enemy Pack (2.7GB), the Player Pack (3.6GB) and the Skell Pack (1.7GB). If you don’t have the space to download them all, Nintendo recommends you at least download the Basic Pack.
You can also pre-purchase and pre-load the digital version of the game now if you intend to buy it, via the Wii U eShop.
Fight for survival while exploring the vast expanses of an unknown planet where anything you see is reachable in your weaponized mech, called a Skell. Customize a lethal skill set of combat and defensive skills, called Arts, to strengthen your strategies and defeat enemies efficiently. Attack your enemies from multiple directions using melee weapons, guns, and your greatest asset – your tactical mind.
Key Xenoblade Chronicles X Features:
* Explore a seamless open world filled with unknown creatures of all sizes.
* Features a unique battle system that builds on the triumphs of the Xenoblade Chronicles game.
* Ride and control a giant mech, called a Skell, to fight against aliens and unknown creatures.
* An all-new story involving intergalactic war between aliens and human survivors.
* Rich character and weapon customization.
* Join an online squad to share and receive information about items, quests and local wildlife with other players.
* Recruit other player’s avatars and use them in the single player story.
* Join an online squad with other players to battle powerful World Bosses and share information about items, quests and enemies.
For more gaming news, come and join our facebook gaming community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.