Okay, here's a guide on how to get the Visionary's T-60c Helm in Fallout 4.
1. Firstly, you will have to be at least a Paladin, or even a Sentinel, in order to acquire the Visionary's Helm.
2. Just go and talk to Captain Kells who will give you a couple of missions to accomplish. First of those missions is called 'Duty or Dishonour', wherein you need to follow a Brotherhood Knight initiate who is accused of stealing food and other supplies for the Ghouls and hiding them in the underground bunkers.
3. Basically, just follow the target to his underground bunker and confront him. Once you persuade him to accept the mistake, he will reveal the truth in front of you.
4. You can then return to Captain Kells and report the entire incident to him. Then you need to assure him that the issue has been taken care of and the culprit has been persuaded to stop stealing the supplies.
5. Once you are done talking with Kells, he will offer you another mission, wherein you are assigned the task of exterminating the scientist named Virgil who has helped you in various missions at the glowing sea.
6. You can choose to either kill the scientist or let him hide in a remote underground location. If you choose to leave the scientist alive then you can return to Kells and deceive him into believing that you have already killed him.
7. As a reward for your remarkable work, Kells will offer you the Visionary's Helm for free as your new power amour.
You can check out the video guide below for more reference:
- The suit has a special perk which increases action point refresh speed during combat.
- The unique power armour brings damage resistance of 262, energy damage resistance of 202 and radiation protection of 150 points. The custom mods installed on this power armour include BOS Sentinel Paint, VATS Matrix Overlay, Headlamp and Standard Helmet Lining.
- If you opt to purchase this armour instead of doing the mission, it will cost you 666 bottlecaps.
For more Fallout 4 tips, come and join our facebook gaming community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.
Credits: Special thanks to MrBossFTW for the video guide.