Ross walks us through the process of unlocking a bunch of unlimited legendary items and weapons by visiting a couple of secret locations on the map. Here is how you do it:
1. First of them is an abandoned house with a Halloween sign engraved on the wall near the front entrance, which is to the south-east of the Bunker Hill.
2. Before you enter the building, ensure that you have saved the game using quick save or manual save with an empty slot. Note: Once you go inside the house, the game will automatically save your progress.
3. You will now find two dead ghouls inside the abandoned house, while two more will charge at you as soon as you go near the dead ones. One of them will charge at you from the side of the fallen table, while the other one runs down the stairs.
4. Just take out both these ghouls, before you climb upstairs to reach the third floor.
5. You are now required to unlock the door, using the Advanced Lock Picking ability. Once you are through this door, you will notice that a creature called Bloated Glowing One stumbles down the wooden shelf, as you enter the room filled with collectibles and items.
6. If you do multiple attempts, you could spawn a legendary Bloated Glowing One at this location. Just kill one of these to collect a rare powerful weapon that will drop out of this creature when it dies.
7. You can find some rare powerful weapons and legendary items such as the Two Shot Gauss Rifle, 2mm electromagnetic cartridge, nuclear material and Silver Table Knife, along with some bottlecaps, after you have killed the creature.
8. The Two Shot Gauss Rifle has a weapon damage of 440, fire-rate of 66, range of 191 and accuracy of 58. If you don't want to do this glitch, you can also purchase it at an exorbitant price of 828 bottlecaps.
Some helpful tips:
Tip 1: The Rifle comes with a standard set of mods including standard barrel, standard stock, half capacitors and standard sights. There is no muzzle on this one.
Tip 2: Every time you auto-save the game at this location, you will earn different perks or pre-fix for the same legendary weapon such as two-shot, incendiary or unlimited ammo.
Tip 3: Instead of auto-save you could opt to overwrite it with quicksave before or after entering the building. Then reload the game to spawn a variety of legendary weapons every time you kill the mighty, bloated creature.
Tip 4: You can find the legendary sentry-bot just to the south of Suffolk County Chartered School. When you arrive or fast travel to this location, you will notice the bot will be patrolling the area. Depending on your luck, you may spawn either a legendary sentry-bot or an annihilator sentry-bot in the open fields.
Alternatively, you can try activating the legendary sentry-bot by opening the back-door of a container, whose hatch-door says: "out of order".
After opening the door, you will see a sentry-bot roll out of the container. Just pick your most-powerful weapon and start firing at it, while ensuring that you are behind some cover to avoid any critical damage to your armour.
Keep firing until you have destroyed the sentry-bot completely. At this point, you should see a legendary weapon alongside the rubble on the ground.
Tip 5: The catch here is to quick-save the game just before you open the back door of the secret container. Consequently, you can keep reloading the game and respawning a sentry-bot each time. This way you will get a chance to collect a different legendary weapon, every time you kill a sentry-bot.
You can check out the video below for further assistance on how to get unlimited legendary items and rare weapons in the game:
For more Fallout 4 come and join our facebook gaming community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.
Credits: Special thanks to Ross for the very helpful tip and guide.