Okay. There has been misinformation that Unstable Light gives you Bonus Damage. The Pool buff simply has a countdown before it is removed.
Now to prove that Unstable Light does not give you bonus damage, you can watch the video below by a youtuber named High Score Gamers:
If you watch the video above on 0.25 speed, you can see the following sequence of events:
- damage with WoL+Tether = 130k per shot
- unstable light applied still in pool = 130k per shot
- unstable light + pool buff still active + no longer actually in the pool = 130k
- WoL+Tether run out + unstable light + pool buff + not in pool = 77k
- unstable light + not in pool = 7.7k
So, if you have heard about some news saying that Unstable Light can give you bonus damage or, it can give you full damage, then that's just a hoax.
Hope that you have been guided by this information.
For more Destiny tips, come and join our facebook gaming community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.