Here's a quick guide on all the location of those 16 the old hunter trick weapons in the newest DLC of Bloodborne called The Old Hunters. Take note that finding these old hunter trick weapons not only rewards you new weapons but also, you will unlock the following achievements:
- “Old Hunter’s Essence” (Gold Trophy) — Acquire all old hunter weapons.
Bonus: This will help you get both The Old Hunters Trick Weapons & Firearms.
How to find missing Weapons?: In-game 11 new The Old Hunters Trick Weapons & 5 new The Old Hunters Firearms have been added to the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC. And you can pick them up to collect, after opening certain chests or looting certain bodies, when you stand next to it. It can be confirmed as being Weapons simply by walking up to it, as the on-screen text will then tell you can press the X action button to first “Search Body” or “Open Chest” and once it appears get it by selecting “OK” on the Weapon itself (its name will appear on-screen as well).
Does the game save each Weapons you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Weapons you just collected if you picked up the Weapon, even if you die after picking it up you’ll still get to keep the Weapon. – After picking up each collectible item you can safely quit the game without losing collectibles progress, although it’s always recommended you save the game before you quit.
Tip: You can also buy the Uncanny and Lost versions of any of the DLC Trick Weapons you have already acquired in the Chalice Glyph: 8i29rqz3.
Where to find all Weapons in Bloodborne: The Old Hunters? The in-game collectibles locations for the Weapons are described in this detailed video guide with handy voice-over tips.
The Weapons are listed in the video in the chronological order that they appear.
Timeline in minutes for the Weapons Locations Guide:
• [00:00] — Weapon Location #1: Beast Cutter.
• [01:00] — Weapon Location #2: Boom Hammer.
• [01:28] — Weapon Location #3: Firing Hammer Badge; Requirement: You must buy the Piercing Rifle.
• [02:02] — Weapon Location #4: Simon’s Bowblade; Step 1: Take the unlockable shortcut near the Bloodriver to find Simon, talk to him to get the quest.
• [02:27] — Weapon Location #5: Gattling Gun.
• [03:15] — Weapon Location #6: Amygdalan Arm.
• [03:30] — Weapon Location #7: Beasthunter Saif.
• [04:00] — Weapon Location #8: Whirligig Saw.
• [04:49] — Weapon Location #9: Holy Moonlight Sword.
• [05:07] — Weapon Location #4 again: Simon’s Bowblade; Step 2: Go to the underground pile of bodies (reload from the Hunter’s Dream) to talk to Simon again.
• [05:19] — Weapon Location #10: Fist of Gratia.
• [05:41] — Weapon Location #11: Church Cannon.
• [06:39] — Weapon Location #12: Church Pick; Step 1: Find the Underground Cell Key.
• [06:57] — Weapon Location #13: Loch Shield.
• [07:35] — Weapon Location #4 again: Simon’s Bowblade; Step 3: Talk to Simon next to the Lantern.
• [07:52] — Weapon Location #12 again: Church Pick; Step 2: Back at the Jail Cell area, open the Cell & kill the Hunter.
• [08:40] — Weapon Location #15: Rakuyo.
• [09:43] — Weapon Location #4 again: Simon’s Bowblade; Step 4: Go to the Lighthouse Huts to find Simon’s body.
• [10:30] — Weapon Location #16: Bloodletter.
There you go! All Weapons in Bloodborne: The Old Hunters will soon be yours! :)
For more Bloodborne: The Old Hunters guides, come and join our facebook gaming community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.
Credits: Special thanks to PS4trophies for the guide video and tips.