Here's a quick and easy guide on how to use Xperia Z5's Camera on your Xperia Z3, Z2 or Z1.
- This MOD is compatible with Xperia Z1, Z1 Compact, Z2, Z3 and Z3 Compact only. Do not try flashing this on any other device as it may result in bricking it.
- Make sure that your device is running on Android Lollipop.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid power issues during the flashing process.
- You must have a custom recovery installed on your phone. Check out our custom recoveries section to find recovery for your Xperia handset.
- Just to be on a safe side, create a Nandroid backup of your existing system. It can become handy if your phone gets brick. You will be able to fix it easily without any hiccups here and there.
- Read the instructions carefully to get Camera 2.0 running fine on your device.
How To Install Xperia Z5’s Camera on your Xperia Z3, Z2 and Z1
1. Download EXRxTHS]Z5 Camera2.0 for 20.7MP Ver2.zip and copy it to your phone’s internal or external storage.
2. Now boot into CWM or TWRP recovery on your phone.
3. Depending on your recovery, select Install Zip or Install option.
4. Now locate the .zip file from the location you copied it to.
5.Select the .zip file and flash it.
6. Once flashed, wipe cache and dalvik cache of your device.
7. Reboot your device and find Camera 2.0 from Xperia Z5 installed in your app drawer.
8. Use Camera 2.0 and enjoy the new photography experience on your Xperia Z1, Z2 or Z3.
For more android tips, come and join our facebook community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.