Z5 Premium WALKMAN Included Features!
• Latest WALKMAN ( Music ) build v188.8.131.52.0 ( that is now white themed! )
• New Material Design and fresh UI
• Clear audio setting | SoundEnhancement
• Clear audio+
• Equalizer preset (such as Rock, Easy Listening, Jazz, etc)
• Manual mode of preset (Custom and User-defined)
• Clear Bass™
• Clear Stereo™
• Clear Phase™
• S-force Front Surround
• Surround Sound VPT (Soundstage option)
• Dynamic normalizer
• Qualcomm bass boost
• Album art
• Adjust background color following album art
• Music control on notification
• Edit Music Info
• Download Music Info
• Smart PlayList
• Throw function
• DLNA/Media server
• Qualcomm S810 Sound Processing, Virtrualizer, Equalizer, Voice Processing
• All Z5 Sound libs and Processing
- You need a custom recovery on your device. Discover a CWM/TWRP recovery for your device in our Custom Recoveries section.
- Your device must be running Android Lollipop or Android Marshmallow.
- You need 60 MB free space in your device to install this MOD.
- Create a Nandroid backup to be on a safe side.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
Note: Clear Stereo MOD is not currently working on LP/Marshmallow devices. On some Android Marshmallow devices you may face a bootloop.
Flash the MOD at your own risk. We take no responsibility for anything happening afterwards.
How To Install Xperia Z5 Premium’s Walkman on your Android smartphone
1. Download Xperia_Z5_Premium_Walkman™_Port_v1.1_by_androidexpert35.zip file and copy it to your smartphone’s internal or external storage.
2. Now boot into CWM or TWRP recovery on your phone.
3. Depending on your recovery, select Install Zip or Install option.
4. Now locate the .zip file from the location you copied it to.
5. Select the .zip file and flash it.
6. Once flashed, wipe cache and dalvik cache of your device.
7. Reboot your device and find Walkman installed in your app drawer.
After following the steps above, you will now be ready to use Z5 Premium's Walkman on your android phone!
Enjoy the music!
For more android guides, come and join our facebook community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.