If there's a few out there that are still struggling on how to get pass the first step of the Chaperone quest, then below is some friendly tips to help you out.
1) Set up your absolute best and most comfortable loadout. This can even include Y1 gear as level advantages are disabled.
2) Load up the classic crucible Rumble playlist. It's recommended doing it late at night as there seem to be fewer hardcore crucible players on at that time. These are maps many of you will probably know really well from Y1, and again, there seem to be fewer hardcore crucible players compared to the new playlists.
3) Keep TLW equipped the whole time. Play aggressive with it, get in close, and use that full-auto firing to your advantage. If you can get a streak with TLW, it will make progressing so much faster. It might take a little getting used to, but this was so much faster for me than the strategy of using a different weapon then only equipping TLW when you pick up heavy or have your super up. Your mileage may vary.
4) Do your best to get that heavy and then go on a streak. Play defensively when you have heavy and work towards killstreaks. Don't be afraid to run away from supers or other heavy users. You might even hide for a bit with your heavy until the mayhem dies down and then try going on a spree. LMG kills were my bread and butter for kill sprees!
5) Use your super strategically to build kill streaks or to defend and get heavy ammo drops.
6) Try to have fun with it and don't get too stressed out if you lose a bit of progress. Just keep going for those kill streaks and play smart! You'll get there eventually!
7) Once you get to the step where you have to get shotgun kills, equip Universal Remote (if you have it) and use the same playlist/strategy and just crank them out. You can finish this step in about 3 rumble matches.
In conclusion, you can finish the first step of the Chaperone Quest by giving classic rumble a try!
For more Destiny tips, come and join our facebook gaming community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.