In the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters trophy guide we’ll show there are 6 Trophies (5 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 title. Earn Bronze (4), Silver (1), Gold (1), and Platinum (0) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
1. Old Hunter’s Essence (Gold) — Acquire all old hunter weapons.
Tip: Find all 16 old hunter weapons using our “Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Weapons Locations Guide“.
2. Orphan of Kos (Silver) — Defeat Great One: Orphan of Kos.
This is the final boss in the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC is The Orphan of Kos. The strategy here is to dodge, dodge, dodge, heal, dodge, dodge and heal.
3. Ludwig, the Holy Blade (Bronze) — Defeat the beast that was once Ludwig, the Holy Blade.
The first boss in Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC is Ludwig, the Accured. It’s a 2 stage boss fight. He will change into Ludwig, The Holy Blade when his health a little below half. Before entering the boss fight area, pick up the 5 blood vials off the creature attached to the closed gate. When in the fight, lock on to Ludwig with R3. Dodge his melee attacks and keep hitting him. Watch out for his two special attacks. one of them is a ranged freeze attack and the other is a jump attack. Once his health is below 50% he will transform into Ludwig, the Holy Blade. During this phase try to stay behind him and dodge all sword attacks.
4. Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower (Bronze) — Defeat Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.
The Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower boss fight is pretty straightforward. Maria hits for a ton and is very quick. Halfway through the fight she will start unleashing an AOE attack.
5. Living Failures (Bronze) — Defeat the failed attempts to become Great Ones.
During this boss battle you fight a group of Living Failures who all share the same health pool. About halfway through, they will stop fighting and send down meteors from the sky.
6. Laurence, the First Vicar (Bronze) — Defeat the beast that was once Laurence, the First Vicar.
The second boss in Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC is Laurence, the First Vicar who has multiple stages. To start this boss fight, you’ll have to need to approach him with Laurence’s skull item, otherwise picking up the item he’s holding won’t do anything and he’ll keep sleeping.
For more Bloodborne: The Old Hunters guide, come and join our facebook gaming community @ facebook.com/webjunkiesblog.