Once you bought and downloaded The Old Hunters expansion, you’ll need to follow the below steps to access the new content:
• STEP 1: Defeat the Vicar Amelia boss of the Cathedral Ward and examine the altar (activate the skull) in the back of the room to change the in-game time to night.
• STEP 2: Go to the Hunter’s Dream and receive the Eye of a Blood-drunk Hunter from a messenger.
• STEP 3: Go to the Oedon Chapel and leave via the left-hand exit to enter the square.
• STEP 4: Go to the right-hand end of the square to trigger an event. This event will take you to the new area: the Hunter’s Nightmare.
• STEP 5: Light the lamp in the new area will allow you to travel to and from the area via an Awakening Headstone in the Hunter’s Dream.
Bloodborne: The Old Hunters – Hunter’s Nightmare Location Guide:
This video guide shows how to start The Old Hunters DLC, taking you to the starting area Hunters Nightmare.
Part 1: Hunter’s Nightmare
Welcome to the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters walkthrough on New Game + difficulty level!
Cowboy will be your voice-over commentator giving handy tips and showing you around the game’s areas.
Part 2: River of Blood
Part 3: Ludwig, the Accursed
Part 4: Laurence, the First Vicar
Part 5: Research Hall
Part 6: Living Failures
Let’s continue our quest down in the Research Hall…
Part 7: Lady Maria
Part 8: Fishing Hamlet
Part 9: Lighthouse Hut
Part 10: Brador, the Beastskinned Hunter
Part 11: Orphan of Kos & The Ending
This is the final boss fight in the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC!