Disclaimer: This is based solely on the Thai Version of Dragomon Hunter, and content we receive is subject to change. This guide is here to introduce the systems and will be updated once Dragomon Hunter is released.
Crafting is the ability to create more powerful weapons with the resources you have collected.Upgrading is the ability to increase the power of your weapon.
Start Craft and Upgrade by talking to Npc Casting Division and selecting the type of Craft or Upgrade. There are four sections: building equipment , smelting equipment , improve equipment , invert Drag Jade.
Creating items ( Craft )
Select " Create items " to begin crafting.
1. Select the set you want to build from, in the left list.
2. Select the item you want to build from set list. Once selected, the raw material used to craft from the list below.
If you do not have enough materials, the remaining can be bought with Dragon Coins ( Dragon Coins can be obtained by killing a dragon is rare).
3. When you have enough materials, and sufficient gold, select "started production". Every item of crafting has a 100% success rate. Crafting will give you a random percentage on your weapon
Smelting ( Improvement )
Select " Smelting " to begin the improvement of your item.
1. Select the item you want to smelt.
2. There are three ingredients used to smelt an item. If you lack the required amount, you can use Dragon Coins to purchase them. ( Dragon Coin can be obtained by killing a dragon rare)
3. Once you have enough materials, select "start melting" which will randomly increase your items percentage by 1 % - 5 %.
4. Your current percentage is displayed on the left side of the menu.
Improve equipment (Upgrade)
Select "Upgrade Item" to update an item.
1. Basic Equipment Renovation Roll can be found from monster drops ( Upgrades to a maximum of 2 stars )
2. Advance Equipment Renovation Roll can be found from monster drops and Itemmall. ( Upgrade to a maximum of five stars )
3. High Order Change Equipment Roll available via Itemmall. ( Upgrade to a maximum of five stars )
1. Select the items you wish to upgrade.
2. Select the correct scroll.
3. Select start upgrade.
4. Each upgrade increases your weapon's attack, or armor's defense. Once you reach 100%, you will earn a star, which adds a stat to your item.
Upgrade Jade (Convert Jade Dragon)
Jade conversion is adding stats to your Jade. Before upgrading the Jade, it must be inserted into your item. To do so, right click the Jade and then click on your desired item.
Select " Convert Jade Dragon " to upgrade the jade.
1. Select which weapon/jade you wish to upgrade
2. Ensure you have the correct amount of materials and money.
3. Click " Convert Jade Dragon "
4. The stats added can be seen on the left hand side of the interface. There is a chance your Jade could get better or decline in value. You can only convert a Jade 10 times.
Credits: Guide by dylan.gallop