In this page you will learn all the available cheats, tips, tricks and unlockables on Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain Cheats
Unlockable Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DLC
Future DLC #1: Future unlockable DLC for the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain includes content carried over from Ground Zeroes, such as: Bonus resources for the “Mother Base”, your HQ that “plays a pivotal role” in The Phantom Pain and is introduced in Ground Zeroes, carries over to The Phantom Pain. – This will give you: Extra Mother Base staff, the ability to transfer POWs and VIPs rescued during Ground Zeroes’ campaign to the Mother Base, and character skins will also be carried across.
If you perform a save file Data Transfer on the same system account from Ground Zeroes to The Phantom Pain, here’s what items carry over to the main game.
• Ground Zeroes’ Sneaking Suit becomes a wearable item in The Phantom Pain.
• Ground Zeroes’ Mother Base Staff members become available. Both prisoners and unique characters that you rescued can be used as Mother Base Staff in The Phantom Pain.
Future DLC #2: Register your purchase of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes on the Konami Core Vault website to be rewarded with future unlockable DLC for the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain game. After registration, this will be confirmed with the following message: “Come back in 2015 to claim your Downloadable Content!”
How To Get Extra Ammo
Here’s a handy Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain tip if you’re not going for an S-Rank in the mission you’re on. In that case feel free to reload a Checkpoint to get extra ammo!
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain Tips and Tricks
Take a look at the Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain guided tour. They give you voice-over gameplay tips and tricks straight from the source, Konami HQ.
In this video guide players get lessons on how to use the following:
• #1. An introduction to how the general Mission gameplay of Big Boss AKA Punished “Venom” Snake works. With a gameplay tutorial set in the “Episode 3: A Hero’s Way” Mission that goes through all Equipment, Buddy, Vehicle, Character and Support options.
• #2. Mother Base tour that shows all features. Followed by how to do Platform expansions, since outside of the Command Center hub, you can build the R&D, Base Development, Support Team & Combat Unit platforms. And a show & tell of the online Forward Operating Bases (FOB Missions) function.
• #3. The various play mechanics in an open world you can fully explore. Dive into the “Rescue Kazuhira Miller” Mission to learn even more before you set out on your own adventure.
Source: Guide by Konami and MilanRE