You can download the Boot Camp Assistant Software here.
The requirements to install Windows 10 on MAC are:
- Latest version of OS X running on Mac.
- Atleast 2GB RAM and 30 GB of free space on hard drive
- Windows 10 Product Key (Genuine)
- USB Flash drive of 16GB (to install Windows 10 and required Boot Camp drivers)
- Windows 10 ISO file
1. Launch Boot Camp Assistant
2. Check mark the two options given in the select task window of Boot Camp Assistant i.e “Create a Windows 7 or later version install disk” and “Install Windows 7 or Later”
3. Insert USB Flash Drive. Select Windows 10 ISO file.
4. After selecting the ISO file, click ‘Continue’. If you get a warning saying ‘Your flash drive will be formatted’, click continue again.
5. Wait while the Boot camp assistant copies Windows file and drivers.
6. Having done that, see when the Flash drive is ready. Now, you will be asked to create a windows partition. Choose 30GB for Windows 10 and click ‘Install’.
7. Now the windows partition will be created. Once it is done, Mac will reboot into Windows setup screen.
8. Now, enter the Product Key. and select Boot Camp Partition to install Windows 10 on.
9. Now Windows will get installed automatically. Once it has been installed, Mac will reboot directly to Windows 10. Now you can set up your User account/ Login account.
10. Once you are at your desktop, install Boot Camp Drivers from the Flash drive. Once the drivers have been installed, Mac will reboot once again.
Congratulations! Now you have successfully installed Windows 10 on your Mac.