I would like to share this strategy with those people who hasn't done it yet.
if this guide has been posted before, then im really sorry for making a duplicate topic.
BEFORE STARTING THE FIGHT MAKE SURE
1)EVERYONE'S XP SKILLS ARE UP
2)SET GRAPHIC SETTINGS TO HIGH.
3)USE INSTANT REVIVE AND NOT NORMAL REVIVAL, U CANT ENTER THE BOSS ROOM UNTIL FIGHT IS FINISHED.
4) DO NOT USE BOT UNLESS BOSS MANA IS ZERO
BOSS SKILLS & OTHER INFORMATIONS
1) Void - (5k - 7k i think this skill is total HP based damage)
2) Summon minions
3) Stacking Debuff
1)Water purification - 60% Total hp damage
The first 1 minute of the fight is the hardest if u don't know how to deal with the minions.
Once the fight has been initiated
all of the range class should not be standing near to each other but also not too far from healer.
1) Boss will cast VOID on random people, make sure u are not standing on it.
Minions (Boss will cast this once only, )
2) Boss will summon minions after casting the 1st or 2nd void, killing the minions as soon as possible is the key to this fight, the easiest way to deal with them is by running towards inner circle and use AOE (Area of effect) skills & XP skills. Using artifact protection (Eyeball icon) is highly recommended in order to stay alive (especially healers). single target down the minions if they dont die from AOE.
3)Once it reaches 4 STACKS u have to stand on water purification to remove it. (stand on it and wait for it to explode, CONSUME 1 WATER PURIFICATION EVERY 4 STACKS.), ONCE IT REACHES 5 STACKS U ARE A DEAD MAN
4) when boss reaches zero mana, u can bot all the way u want and no need to worry for VOID or minions just watch out for the debuff.
IF U GET PASSED THE MINION PHASE, ITS BASICALLY A KILL FOR YOUR TEAM, THE ONLY THING U NEED TO PAY ATTENTION ON IS YOUR DEBUFF, AND VOID (IF BOSS HAS MANA).
Bug on Water Purification(Debuff not getting dispelled)
You are in bad luck if you encounter this, this will lead you or your other teammate to use instant revival. hope they fix it soon.
Good luck fellow FMW players,
Madre of REBORN