Dragon Nest KR has introduced new update on 19th Aug, which includes Chaser skill boost, Reboot Nest hardcore mode, Remote Dungeon Exploration system etc. The information of new class for Archer, Silver Hunter has been revealed through data mining of the client.
Shift Blow: Lv 19 - 1665% (45.6%)
Flame Locust: Lv18 – 1187% (33.5%)
Blade Runner: Lv17 – 1516% (31.1%)
Izuna Drop: Lv13 – 1084% (17.7%)
Artful Chaser: Lv 11- 4044% (24.2%)
Open Edge: 609% > 691%
Applause: 995% > 1174%
Punishment: 1215% > 1460%
Damage transition: change to solo buff.
Remote Dungeon Exploration system
[translated by Sieg]
- You need select up to 3 mercenaries/heroes and send them for remote exploration of dungeons, or else you have to pay gold to send less mercs or hire temporary mercs (not sure which)
- The EXP rate/dungeon exploration is scaled equally across all options
- Different dungeons will yield a differing amount of treasure chests which you obtain from the exploration
- Each dungeon has a suggested mercenaries that will increase the success rate of the exploration
- Yes, success rate indicates the existence of failure rate as well.
- There are items that decreases the time taken / increases the success rate, cash items
- While exploring, one cannot summon, fuse, or delete the dispatched mercenaries
New Class: Silver Hunter
The name of the side-story class for Archer, Silver Hunter and some of her skills have been found in the client.
Aerial Wild Shot
Dodge Enhancement (A)
Dodge Enhancement (B)
Attack Enhancement (A)
Attack Enhancement (B)
Function Specialization (A)
Function Specialization (B)
Tornado Shot (A)
Tornado Shot (B)
Similar to Dark Avenger, Silver Hunter will share the 1st skill page with Archer, but the 2nd and 3rd skill page will be new and unique. According to the previous developer conference, it is likely that Silver Hunter is one of the Holy-series class.
Other information found in the client include a new instance call Starlight Nightmare Garden, new manticore skill plate: Black Breath and new mercenary: Aisha.
In the recent developer conference in Japan, when asked about the development of new skills, the developer mentioned that due to the large number of classes in Dragon Nest (then why should they make more??), it is very ‘costly’ to develop new skills.
Instead, a new Skill Awakening system will be introduced in the future. Since the system is still under development in Korea, more details cannot be revealed at the moment.
Skill awakening will provide various active and passive skills, which define the new combat style for all classes.