Tired of all those bloat wares on your android phone? Want to make room for useful apps instead of these pesky bloat wares? Then, just read the step-by-step guide below on how to get rid of all your bloat wares on your android phone completely without risking your phone of being damage, just because you rooted it.
How to Remove All Bloatwares on Your Android Phone Completely Without Rooting
In Android 4.0 ICS, Google integrated a “Disable” option in application settings. Using this option, you can disable all the applications you want to get rid of. Here are the steps explaining this procedure to disable your desired applications.
1. Open settings application on your Android smartphone.
2. Now in settings go to > apps / application manager.
3. Now in application manager, go to “All” tab.
4. Now locate the application you want to disable and tap the application name.
5. It will open settings of that particular application, you will have a disable option here.
6. Now tap “Disable/Turn Off” to disable the application.
7. To enable the application, simply open the “Disabled Apps/Turned Off” tab in apps/application manager, and enable the application.
Don't just go yet as that's not the only step you'll need to completely remove the bloat wares on your android phone. Once you've done the steps above, you then need a program called Easy Debloater tool to completely remove the trace of a bloatware.
What is Easy Debloater Tool?
Easy Debloater Tool is the result of hard work of XDA recognised developer gatesjunior. This program has several advantages. At first, it shows you the package names of all the applications installed in your phone. The tool allows you to select applications in bulk and block them or enable again. Easy Debloat Tool also displays information about your device’s battery status, model number and other such data. This tool will remove bloatware from your Android regardless of the root access. Let’s go ahead and learn how you can use Easy Debloater Tool to debloat your Android smartphone
How to Remove All Trace of Bloatwares on Your Android Phone Using Easy Debloater Tool
1. Download Easy Debloater Tool’s latest version on your Windows PC or MAC and install it. Once installed, open the Easy Debloater Tool.
2. Once you’ve installed the tool. It’s time to connect your device to your PC now. Before you connect your device, you must enable USB debugging mode on it. In order to do so, open settings > about device > tap build number for 7 times to get developer options in settings. Now open developer options and enable USB debugging mode.
3. Make sure that you’ve installed your Android USB drivers. Now use your original data cable to establish connection between your phone and your Windows PC.
4. Once debloater tool has detected your device, it will display a warning message telling you about the after effects of disabling a wrong application/package. A message may pop up telling you about some devices on which you cannot block some applications but completely disable instead. If your device becomes unstable after removing an application, you may have to perform a factory reset to recover. Once you’ve read and understood this message, hit OK.
5. Now the tool will load. Click on “Read Device Packages” on the upper left. It will read all packages on your device and list them.
6. Once the packages have been listed, you will find some packages which will be already selected and the sync indicator on the bottom left will be displaying a green signal. This means that this package has already been blocked by the phone and requires no changes.
7. Now select your desired packages that you want to disabled, upon making the selection, the Sync indicator will turn red and an Apply button will appear at the top left. Pressing the Apply button will perform the necessary function and result in making changes, once the changes have been made, the number of changes will appear in changes appearing at top centre.
8. Once you’ve blocked the applications, you can click the Read Phone Packages button again to read packages from your phone. You will find the recently blocked apps already marked/synced now. You can also use filter option to locate specific bloatware apps.
9. Root users can remove the application and its traces completely from their device using the remove option in this tool.