Credits: This jailbreak tutorial for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running on iOs 8.1.3 or 8.4 is brought to us by Taig, the latest and most convenient jailbreaking tool out there for untethered iOs devices.
Supports all Apple devices running iOS 8.1.3-8.4 (iPhone | iPad | iTouch | iPod)
TaiG Jailbreak Tool V2.3.1 released in July 7rd, 2015. This version integratesthe latest Cydia 1.1.20. Users of V2.0.0 can click here for update
1. Because of the unique characteristics of jailbreak, please backup your data before jailbreak. If your device needs to be upgraded to iOS 8.3 for jailbreak, you can use the Data-Backup Upgrade Mode of TaiG Pro.
2. Download TaiG Jailbreak V2.3.1 version
3. Turn off passcode and Find My iPhone:
To turn off passcode,
go to Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode.
To turn off Find My iPhone,
go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off.
4. Start to jailbreak. Open TaiG Jailbreak Tool, and have your device connected to your computer.
5. Click Start to jailbreak. Please keep your device well connected and wait patiently.We recommend you to install and start 3K Assistant after jailbreak for Apps, games, plug-ins, wallpapers and ringtones with simply one click.
If there is any issue during the jailbreak, click the button below for detailed troubleshooting tutorial http://www.3kzhushou.com/edu/1901.html