Here's a guide on how to find all collectible balloons in Batman: Arkham Knight- Batgirl: A Matter of Family on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
* “A Blade of Memory” (15 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Destroy all Teeth, Balloons and Jack-In-The-Boxes.
Batman: Arkham Knight – Batgirl: A Matter of Family Balloons
How to find missing Balloons?: In-game you can recognize them as a cluster of floating balloons tied together, with colors varying from yellow to red. Often found tied to the tops of buildings.
You can find these both during the Batgirl DLC storyline and after during free roaming. While they aren’t marked on the map, you can easily find them in the outside areas (never inside buildings) by switching to Detective Vision.
Tip: Use the Batarang to destroy Balloons.
Does the game save each Balloons you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Balloon you just destroyed, so you don’t have to play to the end of a mission. If after finding / destroying a collectible you want to stop playing the game, it’s always recommended you save before you quit so you never risk losing your collectibles progress.
Where to find all Balloons in Batman: Arkham Knight – Batgirl: A Matter of Family? The in-game collectibles locations for the Balloons are shown in this detailed video guide.
The Balloons are listed in the video in random order, but with map locations.
Timeline in minutes for the Balloons Locations Guide:
• Balloons Location #1 – 0:05
• Balloons Location #2 – 0:25
• Balloons Location #3 – 0:46
• Balloons Location #4 – 0:58
• Balloons Location #5 – 1:16
• Balloons Location #6 – 1:40
• Balloons Location #7 – 2:04
• Balloons Location #8 – 2:22
• Balloons Location #9 – 2:42
• Balloons Location #10 – 3:07