GAMEVIL has launched the turn-based RPG Chromatic Souls on Google Play in 14 countries, including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines. Developed in-house at GAMEVIL, Chromatic Souls employs strategy and creativity as players must:
- Use strategy and wit to find the most effective attack combinations.
- Send out attacks based on the characters’ attack order and skills.
- Assemble a team with members from one of four roles: Tanker, Attacker, Mage, and Healer.
- Level up characters to strengthen their stats and unlock passive skills.
- Play thrilling multiplayer raids in a turn-based format.
- Become a commander and lead parties into raids.
In addition to these features, players can also clear challenging Hellgate dungeons and explore stages in the World Map to acquire rewards.
Players in Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Canada, Mexico, Turkey, Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, and New Zealand can download Chromatic Souls on Google Play today. Chromatic Souls is set to launch globally on App Store and Google Play later this year.Chromatic Souls on Google Play: