Here's a guide on how to find all 3 health upgrade perks on Wolfenstein: The Old Blood which will aid you on the location and how to obtain the unlockables for its PC, Xbox One and PS4.
* “Health upgrade I” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Unlock the Health upgrade I perk. Increases health regeneration speed by 30%.
* “Health upgrade II” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Unlock the Health upgrade II perk. Increases health regeneration by 5 health points.
* “Health upgrade III” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Unlock the Health upgrade III perk. Increases maximum health points by 25.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Health Upgrade Perks
How to find missing Health Upgrade Perks?: You can acquire all 3 Health Perks at the end of the “Prologue: German Alps” chapter, in the Research Center.
– Getting Health Perks 1 & 2: In the Research Center after you get your weapon you can go through all of the closets, desks and desk drawers to find as much health and overcharge as you can, as quickly as you can. That should get you the first two Health Perks upon reaching 200 and then 250 health overcharge, respectively.
– Getting Health Perk 3: And the last Health Perk you can get by radio-ing Wesley to trigger the enemies attacking you, at which point you have to kill five enemies while in overcharge. Overcharge is way over 100 health, up to 250 as it will show on your screen, so that should be plenty of time to get that done.
In-game the Health Upgrade Perks look like items with the ‘Red Cross’ health icon on it that you can pick up to collect when you stand next to it. It can be confirmed as being a Health Upgrade Perk simply by walking up to & looking at it, as the on-screen icon will then indicate you can press the action button/key (X on Xbox / Square on PlayStation) to pick up the Health Upgrade item.
Tip: By holding down the back/select-button you can see how many collectibles you have found in the current mission.
Note: Although no collectibles are missable, you can search for missing items via chapter select at any time during or after completing the story. In chapter select you can see how many collectibles you have found per level. You can of course also open up the collectible menu while playing a chapter.
Does the game save each Health Upgrade Perk you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Health Upgrade Perk you just collected (granted you picked up lots of Health Upgrades that you encountered), so you don’t have to play to the next checkpoint or the end of the chapter. After picking up each collectible you will get confirmation via the achievement / trophy popping up on-screen telling you Perk I, II and/or III is unlocked. And your progress even carries over to a brand new game. Which is ideal when you’re playing on a higher difficulty level on your second playthrough, since you can then max out both your Health AND your Armor (check the list at the top of this page to see we have guides for both).
Where to find all Health Upgrade Perks in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood? The in-game collectibles locations for the Health Upgrade Perks are described with handy voice-over tips by Swaggers in this detailed video guide.
The Health Upgrades are listed in the video in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Health Upgrade Perks Locations Guide:
• 00:00 — Health Perk Unlock Location #1
• 01:15 — Health Perk Unlock Location #2
• 01:27 — Health Perk Unlock Location #3
Credits: Special thanks to savgcom for the tips and guide.