Blade & Soul CN will be releasing new contents on 21st May 2015, which includes night of wind plain revamp, level 10 soul, new title with stats, etc.
The test server has been updated on 14th May; the update note is translated as follows:
1. Night of Wind Plain revamp: Reduce to 6 rounds, instead of 30; the rewards have been adjusted accordingly.
2. Silverfrost Soul can be upgraded to Lv10.
3. New achievement title system with stats.
4. Mushroom cave improvement.
5. Optimize the message on CD of revive talisman.
6. Fix faction costume and faction quest bug.
7. New items at wyvern merchant and combination.
8. Adjust the cost for the upgrading of mainstream weapon/accessories.
9. New achievement for Sunken Pirate Ship.
10. Optimize the location indicator in buddy list.
11. Stats from title is not applied in PVP arena.
12. Add message stating that you unable to obtain reward under anti-addiction condition.
13. Soul exchanged added to Wyvern Merchant.
14. Adjust the rewards from main quest.
Take note that the content in test server might be different from the official update.
New Achievement System
Various stats can be gained upon obtaining various achievement when you apply the corresponding title. 6 type of stats bonus: HP, Defence, Attack, Hit Rate, Pierce, Additional damage.
Attack bonus title
+ 3 ATK : Pick up the chest upon clearing Fujin and Raijin in Spiral Maze.
+5 ATK: Wear 白色浪子 costume (drop in 4-man Yeti Cave)
+ 6 ATK: Clear Yeti Cave 4-man mode 100 times
+10 ATK: Use the item “God of War” (reward from PVP, guild war etc)
Additional Damage title
+ 15 Add dmg: Clear Black Forest of Intense Battle 4man mode 1000 times
Extreme Silverfrost Soul Level 10
Crit dmg 20%
Increase 350 attack for 10sec upon hit.
Increase crit rate by 20% and crit dmg by 50% for 10sec upon hit.
Recover 500% MP over 10sec upon hit.
It can be exchanged with a Lv10 Silverfrost Soul + 55 x Growth Crystal + 15 x Silverfrost Water.
You can exchange for a box which can give 1 of the 3 random prefix or the 3-opt Extreme version with a Lv10 Silverfrost Soul +10 x Growth Crystal.
Growth Crystal can be obtained from Hard mode Sunken Pirate Ship or Night of Wind Plain daily quest or treasure trove (2g each).
To upgrade the Silverfrost Soul beyond level 5, you would need either 10 x Advanced Growth Crystal (100% success) or 1 x Red Soul Crystal (see Page 2), along with poison needle, moonstone and gold. The prefix of the Soul is not changed upon upgrade.
Advanced Growth Crystal (tradable) = 1 x Advanced Silverfrost Soul Crystal + 5 x Spirit Stone + 10g (not 100% success)