Here is a guide which will teach you how to unlock all achievements in Broken Age for PC, Mac, Linux, iOs and Android. This Broken Age achievement guide will you that there are 45 Achievements (0 Secret Achievements) to earn in the PC, Mac, Linux and Mobile versions.
Broken Age Achievements Guide
1. 3.3 — Unlock all Broken Age Achievements.
2. Is Something Wrong? — Make a Spoon Sweat.
3. Picky Eater — Examine all breakfast options.
4. Whoops! — Disrupt Shay’s daily routine.
5. Flawless Execution — Complete all rescue missions with zero errors.
6. Inhibited — Inhibit a powerful entity.
7. Gary Has His Reasons — Hear 20 reasons why Gary won’t grab that.
8. Armed — Take Control of the Boom Arms.
This video guide shows you how to override the ship’s Boom Arms.
9. Doomed — Travel to a forbidden location.
This video guide shows how to get to Prima Doom.
10. Question Your Elders — Learn all you can about Sugar Bunting.
11. She’s Doomed Us All — Escape the Maidens Feast.
Here are the steps that explain how to escape from Mog Chothra.
12. Make Up for Some Hygiene Demerits — Get to know someone in a precarious position.
13. Mother and Child Reunion — Reunite a mother and child.
14. Something Not Light About Her — Leave an isolated town.
15. Produce Distributor — Feed two different people a healthy snack.
16. Not Good With Directions — Endure a tight situation as long as you can.
17. Small Things Can Surprise You — Take down Mog Chothra.
Here are the steps that explain how to make a death ray to take down Mog Chothra at the Maidens Feast.
18. Please Don’t Tell Anyone — Complete Act 1 of Broken Age.
19. Are You Trying to Get Rid of Me? — Find 30 unique reactions to the Spoon.
20. Get Hyper — Return a missing spaceship part.
21. Knot Too Difficult — Clear up a tangled situation in one attempt.
22. “My Lightness!” — Return a heavy duty spaceship part.
23. Sick of Fish — Visit someone in jail.
24. “What’s up with all the feathers?” — Commission a custom garment.
25. “I’ll bet the undercarriage on this baby is shot.” — Get a family member’s help on a big project.
26. Make Like a Tree and Laugh — Tell a great joke in one attempt.
27. How’d I Do? — Follow up on a successful performance.
28. “And, they do windows!” — Find a genius.
29. “What can I say? I know boots.” — Answer some tough questions quickly.
30. There Is Hope — Get to the ship’s brain.
31. No Retreat — Execute a PERFECT escape.
32. “That kind of thing can be pretty convincing.” — Get to know a stranger.
33. “Not everyone has the stomach for perfection.” — Uncover an unsavory scheme.
34. We Talked That Fight Right Out of You — Talk to the boss.
35. Turn That Frown Upside Down — Remove 8 sad faces from the Bassinostra.
36. Greetings from Obvious Town — Reconnect with some old friends.
37. Holy Smokes — Deploy a weapon of mass destruction.
38. Go With Your Instincts — Chart a course away from danger.
39. Dammed — Complete Act 2 of Broken Age.
40. “Eh, eh-eh. Eh eh, eh-eh!” — Make someone strut their stuff.
41. He Must Have a Reason — Stand up for someone even though you haven’t met him.
42. The Next Most Logical Course of Action — Start a group dance party.
43. She Must Have a Reason — Stand up for someone even though you haven’t met her.
44. Unbroken — Complete Broken Age.
45. Let’s Get This Good Time Over With — Complete Broken Age in under an hour, not counting loading and paused gameplay.