1. …Double-Hockey-Sticks (200G) — Conquer all of New Hades with 100% City Take Over
2. …My Dear Watson (20G) — Choose a new element for all of your Supernatural Powers
3. Are You Crazy? (10G) — Get a Comet into the Ultor lobby
The Comet is a small hatchback two-door car in a white color.
First open up the two doors into the Ultor lobby.
Second, walk outside into the intersection in front of the Ultor building (not too far away or the building doors will close). Then in the next half-hour when you see a white Comet car driving at you, jump into it with a sprinting hijack. As shown in the video guide the flaming Comet logo will appear on-screen.
Next, drive the car through a lobby door, and after a victory lap through the building halls, make sure the car hits the front desk to make the achievement pop up.
Tip: This can also be done in Co-Op mode, where one of you goes looking for the car on the streets or parkinglots nearby the Ultor building; And the other player will open up the Ultor lobby doors when his/her friend approaches the building in the car.
4. Barn Burner (10G) — Find 75 Barnstorming Diversion locations
5. Cluster Luck (10G) — Collect at least five Soul Clusters without touching the ground
6. Double Trouble (20G) — Play Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Co-op for 3 hours
7. Epic Flight Quest (20G) — Fly from the roof of Snowball’s Chance to Sinterpol HQ’s roof, without landing
Location:Snowball’s Chance can be found in the “Last Chance” area in the northeast.
Sinterpol HQ can be found in “Rebellion Square” towards the southwest, near the highway.
It’s recommended you have ALL the Flight Upgrades, although they aren’t 100% necessary, they do help a lot. You will need a good amount of stamina and at least 3 flaps to get there without major problems.
Now go to Snowball’s Chance Hotel & Casino, and make your way to the roof of the tallest part. Use your map to mark the location of Sinterpol HQ. Charge your jump, and begin sprinting in a circle until maximum speed and then jump out towards the middle of the map. At the peak of your jump, begin flying. I recommend 1 flap pretty early, another soon after, and your 3rd and final flap as you pass the large floating building that you pass at about the halfway mark. Maneuver your way around the building towards the marked building. Fly directly over it and then use “Flight – Hover” above it to get the achievement to unlock, although hitting the the very peak of it will also work. If you miss the peak, it will most likely not work.
Note: It does not work if you dodge spire missiles along the way.
8. Extra Crispy (10G) — Die in the lava
9. Fallen Angel (10G) — Get your first Supernatural Powers
10. Fell from Heaven (50G) — Purchase 113 Supernatural Power Upgrades
11. Fly, You Fools (50G) — Fly for 250,000 meters
12. Footprints in the Sand (10G) — Kill 150 Demons with the Stomp Supernatural Power
13. Get Stoned (10G) — Stonify and Shatter Kill 100 Demons with the Stone Blast Supernatural Power
14. Gnarly Wave (10G) — Car surf on a Comet while it explodes
The Comet is a small hatchback two-door car in a white color.
Walk onto the highway until you see the car (can take up to 10 minutes), then jump on its roof and you’ll be prompted to do a “Vehicle Surfing” move. Press the action button to complete the task and you’ll be car surfing! Keep your balance and fingers crossed you’ll stay on top of the car until it explodes. Then the achievement will unlock.
15. Hazardous Dukes (20G) — Kill 25 Arch Dukes
16. H-E… (20G) — Complete all open world gameplay in two districts of the city of New Hades
17. Hell Buoy (10G) — Have five Imps attached to you at one time
18. Imp-fanticide (10G) — Kill 50 of your own summoned Imps
19. Let’s Bounce (10G) — In Torment Fraud, hit 5 vehicles in a row without touching the ground
20. Level One Demon (10G) — Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrade Store
21. Nailed It (10G) — Get 100 kills with the God’s Hammer
22. Out of the Frying Pan (10G) — Knock a vehicle into the lava
Find a patch of lava somewhere alongside a road. Now select your fists, and wait for a car to drive nearby. You can either kill the driver, hijack the car and then get out or do this with the driver still inside. Just use your melee attack to hit the car into the lava, which will cause it to explode, unlocking the achievement.
You can also sprint into the car to knock it into the lava, or use your stomp ability.
Note: Driving the car and bailing out, sending the car into lava does not work.
23. Oxymoronic (10G) — Kill 100 Demons using the Coldfire Aura Supernatural Power
24. Plague of Gat (20G) — Kill 1000 Demons with any combination of Supernatural Powers
25. Purple Demons (10G) — Have minions kill 100 Demons with the Summon Supernatural Power
26. Put Up Your Dukes (20G) — Kill an Arch Duke with a melee attack
By killing enemies you fill up your notoriety bar (shown in the bottom-left of your screen) up to a full circle of 6 red bars. Then an Arch Duke will appear for you to finish off with a melee attack.
27. Raise the Roof (10G) — Smack into the ceiling 10 times while wall running
Progress enough to unlock and buy the “Sprint – Wall Running” Power.
Now find an area with some kind of ceiling. This can be in a tunnel, under a bridge, inside a building or under a protruding part of a building. Once you find a “ceiling” that you can reach using a wall, begin to wallrun up the wall until your character reaches the top and gets pushed off. Rinse and repeat this 10 times and the achievement will unlock in no time!
28. Saints’ Creed (10G) — Stand on the tallest mast of the ‘Queen Anne’s Revenge’
Location: Early on in the game you can climb to the very top point of Blackbeard’s ship which located near the southeast corner of the map.
It can be a little complicated to reach this point but I recommend starting from the middle of the ship and using walljumps in order to get onto the platforms that are available above. Once on the highest platform you will need to do one last jump where you make a small in-air adjustment in order to land on the very top of the pole! Practice makes perfect for this one.
29. Satan Punchers (50G) — Beat the game
30. Seraphim and Cherubim (20G) — Play for at least 2 hours as Gat and 2 hours as Kinzie
31. Shooting Star (10G) — Fly for 500 meters while on fire
Solo Method: Get some flight upgrades and the upgrade that allows you to take less damage from fire, if you want to do this efficiently.
In order to light yourself on fire mid-flight and remain in flight you will need to find a source lava that you can fly through. There are floating platforms above the city, and some of them have “lava waterfalls” flowing from them. Flying through these will light your character on fire, and you can continue to fly in order to build your distance for this achievement. You can also fly very low and close to an open pool of lava and fly through small “explosions” of lava on the surface which will also work!
Co-Op Method: This method is a little involved but also works. You will need two people the Ulcier’s Edge (Seven Deadly Sins Meele Weapon), which is acquired by completing all 5 marshalling grounds, and then visiting the middle of map using the teleport. The main attack of this weapon will shoot a fireball.
You can light each other on fire (even with friendly damage off) by having one person hover while the other person strikes them with the fireball. Once the hovering person is on fire, they can fly around and then repeat the process until the achievement unlocks.
32. Shut Your Eyes (10G) — Get 250 kills with the Essence of Wrath
33. Sloth Love Chunk (10G) — Get 250 kills with the Essence of Sloth
34. Soft Shoe (10G) — Stay in contact with the lava for 10 seconds without dying
35. Soul Drain (20G) — Find 100% of all Soul Clusters
36. Soul in One (20G) — Find 100 Soul Clusters
37. Terminal Hog (10G) — Take down an Extraction Facility while on a motorcycle
38. The Book of More, Man (50G) — Find 64 Tomes
39. The Devil’s Dues (20G) — Upgrade one weapon to the max
40. The King of Hell (50G) — Complete ALL of the Challenges
41. The Seven Deadly Weapons (50G) — Kill 25 Demons with each of the Seven Deadly Weapons
42. The Wings of Angels (10G) — Be airborne during Supernatural Jumps or Flight for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay
43. Top Gunner (10G) — Shoot down a Spire missile with a blast while hovering
After you unlock the Blast ability, spend a few Soul Clusters on the Recharge ability in order to make the achievement attempts go faster, although it’s not necessary.
You will also need to buy the “Flight – Hover” ability to do this.
Now you will need to find a spire which will start showing up after some story progress is made. If you’ve eliminated them all you will probably need to revisit an old save or join a friend in co-op. Once at the foot of the spire, charge a jump, as you jump aim down towards the top of the spire, and use hover. Right as you begin to hover, fire your blast in order to hit the missile right away. This may take a little practice with the timing, but isn’t too hard. If you hit the missile with your blast it will explode on contact and the achievement is yours!
44. Transcontinental (10G) — Fly continuously for 60 seconds
45. Twenty-Twenty Vision (20G) — Spend over 20 hours in Hell
Credits: Special thanks to Volition & Maka for the list, tips & guide videos.