This is Ubisoft’s friendly apology for all the post-launch issues like game glitches it took them two months to fix. So game owners get the first DLC episode free, and in turn anyone who already bought the all-DLC Season Pass gets a free digital game download of choice between Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, The Crew, Far Cry 4, Just Dance 2015, Rayman Legends, or Watch Dogs.
Watch the Assassin’s Creed Unity – Dead Kings DLC’s cinematic trailer:
After the events of Assassin’s Creed Unity, Arno leaves Paris for Saint Denis, a mysterious city that holds the crypts of deceased French kings. Sent on a mission to the extensive underground of the Basilica, Arno will face a faction of new foes, the Raiders, populating its catacombs. Equipped with a lantern and a new powerful weapon, the Guillotine gun, Arno will have to navigate the dangerous passageways to uncover the darkest secrets of the city.
In addition to a fully-fledged main single-player campaign, Assassin’s Creed Unity – Dead Kings also offers new open world activities and side missions, including new Murder Mysteries, enigmas and cooperative missions. Both single-player and cooperative modes enable players to unlock new weapons, gear and outfits that carry over between Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed Unity – Dead Kings.
The Key Features Are:
• Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin far more lethal than his ancestors
• Grab up to three friends and embark on unforgettable story-based missions Co-op missions
• Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by an all new engine.
• Create your own unique play style by customizing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized abilities.
• Fight your way through the stunning open-world city of Paris, built to a scale only possible through the Next Gen Anvil engine.