Level 60 Cap has finally arrived in Dragon Nest SEA. This Cap update brings a lot of things to the ...
Level 60 Cap has finally arrived in Dragon Nest SEA. This Cap update brings a lot of things to the game. Some good ones and some bad ones. The good ones are the new ex skills dungeons and new items of course and some example of the bad ones is the COLESSEUM EXPERIENCE AND RANK RESET. Once you have log in to your account, if you are already an Imperator in the level 50 cap, you will be an egg at level 60 cap. :D.
Well, let's not make that a big issue because like it or not, we can't do anything about it. Let's just focus on the good stuff and one of them is the level 60 skills.
There are two skills available to each class at level 60 cap in Dragon Nest SEA and both of them are Ex version which only means that it is an improvement of your current 2nd job skills.
You might say that... "aw,, that's pretty boring". Well, that what's I think at first but then I realize that it is better to get ex version than active skills as it will surely be hard for players if there are many active ones.
Anyway, let's end the talk about that matters and proceed to seeing my recommended level 60 skill build for Crusader in Dragon Nest SEA [T4].
First, let me share to you my level 60 recommended skill build for Crusader in Dragon Nest...
|Cleric Skill Tree|
|Paladin Skill Tree|
|Crusader Skill Tree|
Sacred Hammering Ex- Sacred Hammering is enhanced to throw the hammer in front.
Lightning Zap Ex- Lightning Zap is enhanced. When the skill is executed, the front area changes to a long trapezium shape and attack area is increased, and enemies getting damage will increase to a maximum of 7. Additionally, lightning that strike near charged enemies will increased by 1.
Now, I did have a hard time determining my level 60 skill build for Crusader as at this current level, you will definitely need to sacrifice points on the skills you like, for the skills that is most needed.
So, the first thing that I will be discussing in the skill distribution part is knowing which skills are most important for a Crusader in each tree. Here are the skills that you should prioritize on maxing or first guys:
- Heal- A Cleric will not be a cleric if he has no healing capability. This skill will make you give you more survivability and increasing the heal percentage will even give you more.
- Aerial Evasion- This skill must be max also for that ability to avoid being juggled into the air often.
- Sliding Step- It's pretty stupid not to prioritize maxing this skill..
- HP Mastery- More health, means more survivability.
- MP Mastery- More MP is needed at level 60 cap, and that is why you need to prioritize in maxing this skill.
- Mind Conquer- At level 60, MP consumption is very fast and that is why we need to learn this skill to put add some MP recovery.
Paladin Skill Tree
- Goddess Relic- Well, this is your main source of damage as a Crusader and I think it is pretty self-explanatory why we should max this one.
- Lighting Zap- With the help of the Ex version, this skill has gone way up the ladder! It has tremendous use for a Crusader, and best use for its distractive and destructive fire power. Do remember that Crusader are more inclined on magical attributes which is good for this skill...
- Electric Smite- The most epic skill as a Paladin. A great source of our damage and at the future, we will be getting its Ex version as a Crusader. There you go guys.... At that point, Crusader will be epic-ly awesome than Guardian...
- Conviction Aura- We need to max this skill for the extra light damage. Do remember that once we go on the path of a Crusader, there are two main stat that we should look on getting in our attack. And that is, magic attack power of course, and the next thing is the light attribute which will increase our attacks.
- Provoke- At my level 50 build for Crusader, I did not get this skill nor max it. Now, I think you will be asking "Oh WTF!, why did you max it now?" WELL, the answer to that is personal preference... In most cases now at level 60 cap, Crusader will be more likely invited than Guardian in Nest Raids like Sea Dragon Normal and Hardcore. As they can both tank, and do decent damage while doing that. That is why I have maxed provoke for this reason: Being invited on medium difficulty Nest raids. Well, you can modify your build anyway. You can just put 1 or just level this skill to 0 if you think you don't need that tanking ability of a Crusader, and you want to focus more on DPS.
Max all active skills and get all Ex versions...
Now, let me explain the other skills that you see on my build and of course, the skills that was included on my level 50 crusader build that was not included on this current cap.
First stop... The cleric tree...
As you can see, my cleric tree is now not a Kick build paladin. Based on experience being a Crusader for a very long time, you won't be able to use the kicks (this is a PvP scenario guys) except for the Dive Kick as you will often be spamming Goddess Relic and Judgment Hammer from middle to long range. And, when the enemy gets close you have the skills like Armor Break, Lightning Zap or even Shield Charge that you can use.
Now, I believe that Kick Build Paladin can only be utilize well by a Guardian and not a Crusader.
On the Paladin skill tree, a lot of changes has occurred. Aside from the maxing of Provoke (which I have explained why earlier), Lightning Zap, Electric Smite and other "MOST NEEDED SKILLS", I also recommend on leveling Armor Break to level 6 for that desirable defense reduction on enemies.
Now here is the most controversial thing that I have did and some will definitely disagree with this... I have just allocated 1 point on Iron Will as a Crusader. Why I did this? It's because we are only Sub Tanks and not MAIN TANKS OF THE GAME. Often times in PvE (in hard nest like GDN at the moment), we will be tanking if our Guardian screw up. And I think at level 1, that's is enough damage reduction for SUB TANKS.
And the last thing that I would like to talk about on the Paladin tree is keeping Elemental Aura at level 3. Well, the thing about keeping it at level 1 is like sacrificing it for our Conviction Aura which we need more because of its Light Attribute increase it gives to our attacks.
And lastly, at the Crusader tree. I think it is pretty self-explanatory. But for those who are still having doubts on my skill distribution on this tree, I will explain it to you briefly.
Judge's Power- The extra boost in damage at level 2 is really good based on experience, especially in PvE.
Judgement Hammer- One of your skill that has a good source of DPS. It is a terrible thing to do if you don't add extra points on it for the damage don't you think?
And of course... There's the Ex versions... Well if you don't get the ex version, here's what you will be wasting:
Goddess Relic- The extra AOE and extra damage.
Sacred Hammering Ex- That utility to throw the hammer from afar.
Lighting Zap Ex- You will be missing the increase in frontal AOE, that extra lightning spread and that extra damage.
That's all about it guys. This is my recommended level 60 Crusader skill build in Dragon Nest SEA [T4].
For comments and suggestions, feel free to write a few words on the comment box below.
HAPPY GAMING WEB JUNKIES!Like this post? Then here's more: